As an architect who specializes in creating world class residential architecture, I have had the opportunity to design for many leaders in the fields of business, finance, technology, entertainment, and sports. My clients are well traveled and interested in a design and building process that allows for their individual passions to be considered and result in a unique and amazing architectural expression. Frequently, I am given some of the best properties available to begin with. Whether the project entails a major remodel or complete new construction, the completed residence takes full advantage of all that the property has to offer. A full range of services for architect Jesse Castaneda are carried under Jesse Castaneda Design Studio and include residential estate master planning, architectural design, construction documents and specifications and construction supervision, and interior design and installation. My clients appreciate that the process of hiring numerous consultants on a percentage basis has been streamlined to a singular group with a consistent vision that can deliver a turn-key residential project.
My projects range in style from contemporary villas to the restoration of major estate properties with prominent homes in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Holmby Hills, Malibu, and Pasadena, California.
Throughout the collaborative process of each project, I work closely with the construction team to provide for a completed, fully integrated Residence with the finest materials and state-of-the-art systems for technology.
All projects are approached with a unique vision that strives for a clean and timeless casual elegance within a world class architectural envelope. My clients have the ability to hire just about any architect in the entire world. The reason I have continued to obtain new clients is because of the excellent relationships that I have developed, my abilities to work within the fields of construction, real estate, art collecting, and
My expertise and passion for each of these fields is what sets me apart from other architects. I have a deep understanding of how interrelated these disciplines helping me win important architectural commissions. I have had the opportunity to work with some of the best general contractors in the world. Through the course of design and construction, the dialogue and synergy between both parties can result in a project that does not require expensive construction costs. I strive to resource the best materials and services at a fraction of cost below the market or retail rate. This can help ensure that my clients are guided and counseled through completion in an efficient and timely manner.
My current projects include:
• Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEEDS) certified family compound on a six acre ocean front with two main residences, two guest houses, barn, salt water pool, pool pavilion, and beach cabana.
• Contemporary villa overlooking the entire city on a promontory site in Hollywood Hills reached by a long private driveway.
• Health retreat on 150 acres, with equestrian facilities, and restoration of existing 1920’s Spanish adobe residence.
• Restoration of 1920’s Spanish Revival in Pasadena including new virtual golf room, mahogany paneled study, waterfall and large pond, and new kitchen, bathrooms, and master suite.
• Horse farm on 35 acres and restoration of existing residence for the chairman of a major entertainment company in New Jersey.
• Private villas and estates in Paradise Valley, Arizona, including master plan and estate residential designs
• Restoration of a Richard Neutra designed residence in Beverly Hills for a music mogul.